There are so many financial apps to choose from! But what do Geelong accounting firms use?
Next Level Accountants, located in Geelong, prides itself on being technologically savvy and up to date when it comes to the latest and greatest apps!
We have gathered information on our favourite apps below to help you be more efficient with your finances. These apps have been made to use in conjunction with Xero!
- Send deductions to your boss for work related expenses
- Show all your payslips
- Request leave on the app – no work diaries
- See your leave balances
- Submit timesheets on the app Hubdoc
- Automatically generates bank statements
- No need to worry about sending your accountant bank statements at the end of each month
- Upload documentation to receipt bank
- Automatically extracts information from receipts and invoices
- Able to auto publish suppliers into xero – for example all Bunnings receipts go to purchases
- Track jobs from quote to invoice
- Add costs to invoices
- Able to schedule employees to specific jobs
- Able to push invoices straight into xero
- Best for the trade industry
- POS software system
- Easily able to access your sales from anywhere with the latest data
- Great for hospitality users
- Record staff clock in/out with geo-location or photo verification
- Able to track daily performance against staff scheduling and wages
- Generate easy to use reports to see exactly how your business is performing
- Choose from financial or non-financial KPI’S (Key performance indicators)
- Based off real time xero data
- Inventory management system
- Quick and easy barcode scanning to record stock
- Full purchase and sale history of stock
- Stock adjustments
- Product price history
- Reorder stock levels
If you are unsure how to set up your finances online to keep on track, Next Level Accountants are the Geelong accounting firm to contact.