Geelong Accountants Team Up With Social Media Experts
KISS Marketing and Next Level Accounting is excited to invite you to our…
“But you’re an accounting firm?” we hear you ask. Yes, we are, but Next Level Accountants is a new-age, informative and community focused firm bringing you workshops and information sessions to take your small business and skills to the ‘next level’.
We have teamed up with digital marketing experts KISS Marketing to bring you an up to date, informative workshop on all things social media. Why? Because social media is essential for all small businesses especially in Geelong. But the catch is, it must be done right. There is no ‘rinse and repeat’ process with KISS marketing and we think that is vital to succeed in the world of social media!
Sonya from KISS Marketing will bring you easy and useful tips on how to grow your following on social media, engage with your customers and ultimately increase your sales and enquiries. This hands-on workshop will give you actionable steps to really make an impact and presence online. If your established business is looking to grow and improve its online presence, this workshop will be perfect for you.
During this 2- hour workshop, you will learn:
· How to convert likes and fans to life-long customers
· How to work out which platform your customers are hanging out on (you may be surprised which ones they are taking action on!)
· What content works best for each platform
· How to source content when you don't have amazing original photographs and videos
· Hacks to create and schedule your content in less than 2 hours a month
· How often you should be posting on each channel
· The stats that actually matter (hint: it's not 'likes')
· How to run effective campaigns on social media that convert to new customers and sales.
· The myths shrouding social media such as 'you have to pay to play' and 'boosting a post is the best way to spend money on Facebook'.
· The 10 sins of social media. Are you guilty?
· Budgeting for advertising – how much can your business afford?
The workshop is designed to help Geelong small businesses rocket to the top online and create life-long clients!
Date: Wednesday 13th June 2018
Location: 1/2-6 Rutland Street, Newtown
Bring: note pad, pen, device and your lovely self!
Nibbles and refreshments supplied.
We hope to see you there!